We are excited to announce our search for 10 to 12 local experts in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg in South Africa; and Mombasa, Nairobi and Kisumu in Kenya.
We’re looking for ambassadors to help us steer the ULA equitable partnerships to develop innovative solutions to key urban challenges in these cities.
This is a paid position and will be renumerated at a competitive day rate.
The challenges are:
- Resilience in Informal Settlements (Cape Town)
- Urban Mobility (Johannesburg)
- Waste Management and Pollution (Durban)
Kenya (challenges apply for Mombasa, Kisumu and Nairobi):
- Stormwater Drainage and Urban Flooding
- Solid Waste Management
- Traffic Management and Active Mobility
- Wastewater Management
To find out more about the opportunity, including the desired profile, responsibilities and key benefits of becoming a Challenge Ambassador for the Urban Links Africa project, click here.